If you are a new player to Wolves FC and require further information please attend our Information Session or contact our Club Registrar on email@example.com
Player registration is available online via the FFA’s Myfootballclub online registration system. The online registration process is available to all players (except QMF Over 35).
In addition to players, all coaches, managers and volunteers at the club will also have to go through Myfootballclub and register as per step 1 of the online registration process.
There are a couple of simple steps in the online registration process:
Online Registration will occur through the FFA’s MyFootballClub at www.myfootballclub.com.au . Please follow the instructions in MyFootballClub. Online registration is required for all players.
At MyFootballClub, the steps are to click on ‘Register Now’ and then ‘Player Registration’. Follow the prompts to register by:
Click here to be taken to the Online Player Registration system MyFootballClub.
Online registration fee payment facility is available through MyFootballClub or you may pay your registration directly to Wolves FC by a bank transfer (go to our Registration Fees page). If you cannot pay online or by bank transfer, you must attend one of our Information Days or contact our Club Registrar. You must bring along your MyFootballClub invoice.
Click here to gain more information on making your Player Registration Fee payment.
Important to Note: When paying by bank transfer, please reference the Players Name and age group to allow ease of payment and player matching in our records.
1. Online registration and player photo uploaded via myfootballclub done.
2. Email received from myfootballclub confirming registration.
3. Player fee payment:
a. via MyFootballClub done; or
b. via bank transfer done; or
c. payment made at one of the sign-on days (must bring along myfootballclub invoice).
4. If bank transfer made, send email to Club Registrar containing details.
5. For new players, Club Registrar must sight my proof of birth such as birth certificate, passport etc (must attend one of the sign-on days).
6. Registration all done. Now pick up any football gear you need from the Wolves FC Football Shop – club shirt, socks, shorts, boots and more…
7. Alright, ready to play, now check the website for specific player age group information.
We wish all our players a great season!!!